Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back to blogging

Well I haven't completely fallen off the planet. I took a hiatus and in the mean time I have seemingly fallen more deeply into my ed. I can't explain where my anxiety or compulsions come from. I am taking steps to gain a bit of weight, but my ed voice, lets call him pedro, likes to sabotage me by obsessing & restricting.


Now onto other things. I took a nasty fall yesterday and am suffering the consequences today. The doc says ice, rest, and pain killers, fun times. I am freaking out a bit about not being able to exercise and feeling like a bum. I hope to be feeling back to normal soon, I am one big ball of pain.


I downloaded ecto to try and be more efficient about blogging. This is all still so new to me so I will see how well I can keep up with the follow through.


Dinner: made yummy nachos with turkey, black refried beans, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, guacamole, and salsa.


Off to read some other blogs and read inspirational running quotes..lame I know.



0 comments:

 
A day in the life © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner