Sunday, September 21, 2008

Falling behind

A couple days in and I am already not keeping up with my blog...go figure. I am toying with posting pictures of my meals but I do not think it is feasible to post pictures of everything I eat. I actually am going to get another camera memory card for that purpose. Here are a couple pictures of my meals yesterday.
My breakfast was egg white sort-of frittata with zucchini, ham, red pepper, & green onions on toast. I ended up putting the other half of the frittata not pictured on the side of the 2nd piece of toast. And lots of salsa on top, can't have eggs without salsa.

I decided on a light lunch since I was heading to the gym in the early afternoon. Here is a half a BLT with peach & cottage cheese.

I had a really long workout at the gym, I take advantage of my extra time on the weekends. Elliptical 30 minutes, cool down on stationary bike, then leg & arm weights and attempted some ab work. I was starving by the time I was done and had a smoothie with banana, strawberries, and chocolate protein powder. Last night TF (the fiance) and I got some pizza and Sonic! Got to love those jr. banana splits! We rented What Happens in Vegas with Ashton Kuscher & Cameron Diaz, it was really cute. Before bed I fueled up with some oatmeal for a run this morning.

0 comments:

 
A day in the life © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner