Thursday, September 18, 2008

Learning

The test was just ehh, just glad it is over. I am taking the rest of the night off from chemistry and only one more work day! Two things to be very excited about. A little more about me. I am in the middle of reading two books, Chi Running by Danny Dreyer and Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I bought Chi Running at the recommendation of Jenna at eat, live, run. It has really opened my eyes about my form while running. Maybe once I get the hang of the technique I can completely get rid of my nagging left hamstring issue/strain. I think I strained it during my last race in late July. Other than that I am a die hard baseball fan, go Cubs! Here is a picture of my fiance and I at a Cubs-Cardinals game last year.

And here is the other love of my life, my cat Brodie. He actually is quite a butthead but in a lovable way!

Off to bed so I can get up early and hopefully get a lane at the pool.

0 comments:

 
A day in the life © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner